Student Housing Conference 2019
Accommodation is one of the biggest costs for students at a time when it has never been more expensive to attend university. A greater focus on value for money and the uncertainty over the sustainability of student numbers have created an uncertain environment in the student housing sector.
As well as financial considerations, the environment in which students live and study has a vital role to play as safety and mental wellbeing at universities is placed under increase scrutiny. New technology and construction methods are also changing the way we approach student housing forcing both universities and developers to adapt quickly.
Join us for the Student Housing Conference 2019 where leading experts will discuss the major challenges facing the university accommodation sector. Discuss how to secure the investment needed to build and improve facilities, understand how the demands of students are shifting and anticipate how the sector will change in the next five to ten years.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
2019 Agenda TBC
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Understand the growth in the market and what it means for your business
- further develop an insight in to what Universities want, what students want and what the local community wants
- Understand the implications of large scale student property developments, and the impact this has on the existing built environment
- Be familiar with the new technology and innovative approaches that are leading the way in the construction process
- Understand the key role that people working across the public and private sector have to play in responding to student demands for safe and affordable housing
- How investing in accommodation can drive student recruitment
- How better management of assets can gain efficiencies and drive better student
- How to bring down the cost of providing student accommodation without
compromising the student experience
- How making the student experience safer can boost your university’s reputation
Who should attend?
The audience will be made up of delegates from both universities and private accommodation providers with job titles including:
Directors of Estates
Heads of Facilities
Heads of Accommodation Services
Directors of Student Services