Enhancing Student Experience, Improving Student Retention Conference
There is a growing public and policy interest in the quality of the student experience at UK universities. Students need information to make informed choices and universities need data to review and innovate their teaching practices. Government and the public want to be assured that the sector delivers value to students, wider society and the economy.
It is important that the collection of data about the student experiences continues to evolve to meet the changing needs and priorities of its users, and it is important that universities continue to adapt to the needs and requirements of students.
Join us for the Enhancing Student Experience, Improving Student Retention Conference 2018 where expert speakers will discuss the major challenges facing the sector. Anticipate how the different elements that affect the student experience may change over time and understand how institutions, public services and students can work together to deliver better results.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- An opportunity for professionals with responsibility for the student experience to come together and discuss the key issues affecting the sector
- Hear from leading organisations and best practice case studies from across the sector on how best to improve and maintain an excellent student experience in an increasingly competitive higher education sector
- Find out about latest policy developments and best practice
- Walk away with actionable strategies to implement within your institution
- Shine a light on issues affecting the sector, inform decisions, and drive enhancement at the institutional and sector-wide levels
- An opportunity for networking and help to foster discussions which will be beneficial across the higher education sector
Who should attend?
- Associate and Deputy Deans
- Directors of Student Experience
- Directors of Student Services
- Faculty Manager
- Head of Administration
- Heads of Quality Assurance
- Heads of Quality Standards
- Heads of Recruitment and Quality Managers
- Heads of Student Support
- Higher Education Practitioners
- Programme Director
- School Manager
- Senior Lecturer
- Student Engagement Managers
- Student Experience Coordinators and Managers