Academies and School Leaders Conference
With the new national funding formula (NFF) anticipated in February 2019 and an updated Ofsted framework to follow, ONECPD’s 4th annual academies conference comes at a pivotal time for the sector. Recently published reports from the Education Policy Institute and the Public Accounts Committee highlight the challenges of a “fragmented and incoherent system”.
Benefiting from a new expert advisory board, the Academies and School Leaders conference has been designed to provide a clear understanding of the educational landscape and direction of academisation at both a national and local level. Focusing on practical strategies for improvement, the agenda will cover themes including the formation and growth of MATs, building resilience through good governance and leadership, and potential solutions to finance and funding challenges.
Feedback from our last conference includes:
“The seminars reassured us that we are doing the right things”
“A chance to see new methods and models that could be applied in our schools”
“I always go for the exhibition … I’m really looking to try to talk to people and understand what to put into my schools”
Join us for the 4th annual Academies and School Leaders conference to hear the latest developments in policy and examples of best practice from leading organisations across the sector. Benefit from a mix of keynote speakers, panel discussions, practical seminars and networking sessions at an event which aims to offer real insight and value for education leaders.
We do not accept delegate registrations from suppliers.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Benefit from an update on the current educational landscape and the future of academisation
- Be inspired by presentations on forming and growing MATs from the leaders in the field
- Learn how to ensure resilience through good governance and leadership
- Understand the new national funding formula and its implications
- Hear best practice case studies in funding and finance
- Generate new strategies to drive pupil recruitment
- Focus on improving standards and preventing failure
- Find out how to work more closely with local authorities
- Gain insight into the new Ofsted framework and its implications for curriculum planning and standards
- Take advantage of excellent opportunities to network with your peers, sharing experiences and best practice
- Visit an exhibition of solution providers primed to help your school succeed
Who should attend?
- Chair of Governors
- Chair of Trustees
- Chief Executive
- Chief Finance Officer / Director of Finance
- Chief Operating Officer
- Deputy Head
- Director of Business Operations
- Director of Facilities and Estates
- Director of HR
- Executive Headteacher
- Executive Principal
- Group Procurement Director
- Vice Chair
- Vice Principal