While the health and care system is under immense pressure to meet rising demand and tackle increasing financial strain, this event demonstrates the key role that Physiotherapists play in working across organisational boundaries to lead and support service transformation. Figures from the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy suggest that if just 20% of patients who attend a GP appointments with muscular or skeletal complaints were able to refer themselves directly to a physio, it would save the NHS £525 million a year. Following NHS England’s Allied health professionals into action report, this conference showcases how AHPs are supporting local integration and working with partners across local government, acute, primary and community care to drive improvements in health and wellbeing.
Returning for its third year, Salford Professional Developments' Physiotherapy Conference is gaining a reputation as an inspirational and empowering event offering ideas for innovation both on a small and large scale. Leading experts will discuss how the profession can meet the challenges and opportunities presented by changes in NHS policy and a renewed focus on public health. Learn how physiotherapists can work closer with general practice, support the delivery of Sustainability and Transformation Plans (STPs) and how the sector can meet the demands of the future.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Understand how physiotherapists can lead the fight against long term health problems caused by obesity and improve the general health of an ageing population.
- Understand the cost saving opportunities, as well as the potential drawbacks, of direct patient access to physiotherapists.
- How physiotherapists can play a key role in influencing patient behaviour and encouraging the public to lead more active lifestyles.
- Anticipate the challenges of the future and how physiotherapy as a profession can adapt to growing demand.
- See how new techniques and technologies are revolutionising physiotherapy.
Who should attend?
- Advanced Practitioner
- Consultant Physiotherapist
- General Practitioner
- Occupational Therapist
- Practice Manager
- Service Lead