Online Safety in Schools Conference
Online safety has been described by Ofsted as the school's ability to protect and educate pupils and staff in their use of technology and have the appropriate mechanism to intervene and support any incident where appropriate.
While the internet is a great resource, it is important that children and young people are protected from the risks they may encounter. Using the internet with children and young people can be an incredibly rewarding experience. Incorporating internet safety themes across the curriculum, and celebrating the benefits of new technologies, can enhance learning in so many ways.
Join us for the Online Safety in Schools Conference where experts from across the sector explore how educators can keep their students safe online whilst using the internet to improve teaching and learning.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Gain an excellent grounding in the key aspects of online safety
- Know about initiatives and resources for pupils, parents and school staff
- Learn about policy requirements and best practice
- Know about partner organisations to support school delivery
- Understand how to develop a whole-school Online Safety strategy
Who should attend?
- IT managers
- Head teachers
- Safeguarding coordinators
- Business managers
- Directors of E –Learning
- CEO/ Directors of trusts
- Heads of department