Modular Building Conference
From solving the housing shortage to cutting the cost of new schools and hospitals, the potential applications of modular building technology are near limitless. The construction sector is increasingly looking to off-site manufacturing as a faster, cheaper and more environmentally friendly alternative to traditional methods.
As a result, modular buildings are an increasingly attractive prospect for cost conscious organisations in both the public and private sectors. The Crown Commercial Service’s procurement guidelines advise that modular buildings deliver savings of up to 8%, have a 60 year lifespan with minimal maintenance costs and can easily be adapted to any purpose.
Join us for the Modular Building Conference where experts from across the construction sector will discuss the benefits and opportunities provided by this innovative approach. Fully understand the advantages of off-site manufacturing, learn from examples of best practice and see how the latest approaches and technology are shaping the next generation of modular buildings.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Industry experts will be talking about hot topics like best practices, green construction and the integration of modular and site built projects
- Equip industry professionals with the latest knowledge in every facet of the commercial modular construction business
- Learn new skills and techniques, find ways to operate more efficiently, and improve yourself and your business
- Benefit from insights into the latest developments in the modular building market and learn how your organisation can benefit from its continuing growth
- Have your questions answered by leading figures from within the sector
- Discover how new technologies and techniques are being used to advance the construction process and complement the existing built environment cities
- Better understand the extent to which modular building providers are ensuring that customers have safe, affordable and architecturally dynamic places to live Network with other delegates from related sectors and discuss potential solutions to shared problem
Who should attend?
- Account managers
- Board members
- Business development managers
- Head of procurement
- Project managers
- Senior technical and commercial managers
- Service suppliers