Implementing GDPR Conference
With strict new rules governing transparency, customer opt-ins and the reporting of data breaches, GDPR has been a described as a “game changer for everyone” in the both the public and private sectors.
But while many organisations have focused on securing GDPR compliance ahead of the May 2018 deadline, this date is just the beginning of a major transformation in the way we collect, store and use data.
Join us for the Implementing GDPR Conference where leading experts will assess the legislation’s impact so far and help ensure your organisation is fully prepared for the future. Taking place one month after the GDPR deadline, this conference will give you the opportunity to compare your GDPR performance with examples of best practice, understand your obligations under the new regulations and re-evaluate your data security procedures.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Discover What data processing looks like in a post-Brexit United Kingdom
- Learn and listen to engaging GDPR and data protection case-studies and participate in supplier led seminars
- Understand how you and your team can capitalise on the data revolution and how to best ensure GDPR compliance
- Develop your knowledge of what is meant by the accountability principle
- Understand what action to take when a breach occurs and ensure that you do so within the 72 hour period
Who should attend?
Head of Information Governance, ICT Managers, HR Managers, Marketing Directors, Safety Manager, CRM Database Managers, Record Managers, Data Specialists, Head of Data Protection