Healthcare Cybersecurity Conference: Protecting the NHS against cyberattacks
With new technologies such as artificial intelligence, NHS services are becoming increasingly more digitised and healthcare provisions are operating under an ever-increasing fear of cyber-attack. Since the 2017 global ransomware attack occurred, known as the WannaCry incident, cyber and data security is now one of the top priorities for CIOs in both private and public sector organisations.
Following the attack, the government has invested £60 million to address cyber security weaknesses and pledged a further £150 million over the next 3 years to improve the NHS’s resilience against attacks. This will include setting up a new digital security operations centre to prevent, detect and respond to incidents.
The second annual Healthcare Cyber Security Conference will share practical case studies from leading exemplars which will help healthcare professionals prepare, detect and protect their organisations from cyber breaches. The programme will also address how all healthcare staff up to board level can become an integral part of their organisations’ readiness strategy for future attacks.
Delegate feedback from our last two Healthcare Cyber conferences includes:
“This event set out a clear understand of the importance of setting security standard across all level at my organisation”
“This was a great opportunity to see smart working practices”
“I have gained new ideas for innovation both on a small and large scale”
Join us for the second annual Healthcare Cyber Security Conference where speakers from across the NHS and technology sectors will explain how to prepare, detect and protect their organisations data from cyber threats. You will have the opportunity to question, discuss and debate the very latest policies, security technologies and best practice case studies, as well as sharing your own experiences with the conference and contributing to wider thinking about cyber security and data in healthcare
*** We don’t accept delegate registrations from suppliers ***
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Uncover the true extent of the mass cyber-attack on the NHS and how to manage the impact.
- Gain an overview of the Government’s £1.9 billion National Cyber Security Strategy and what it means for your organisation.
- Review the recent mass cyber-attack on the NHS and identify what lessons can be learned from best practice case studies.
- Find out how to manage cyber risk and recover in the event of an incident.
- Explore how you can assess your organisations data and cyber security practices to support preparation for and respond to data and cyber security incidents.
- Learn how to identify vulnerabilities, uncover suspicious behaviour and block malicious activity.
- Understand the importance of digital skills and create a culture where cyber security is being considered at all levels.
- Have your questions answered by leading IT and cyber security experts within the healthcare sector.
Who should attend?
- Associate Directors of ICT and Informatics
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Cyber Intelligence Officer
- Emergency Planning Officer
- Heads of Information Governance
- Heads of IT