Valuing Patients' Time Conference: Leading change and adding value
The muscle wastage and loss of strength caused by long periods of hospital bedrest can have a major impact on the ability of older patients to live independently. The #EndPJparalysis campaign seeks to address this by encouraging patients not to wear pyjamas, stay out of bed and be more active during their hospital stay.
Evidence shows that this approach aids faster recovery, improves mental wellbeing and helps patient flow. As the NHS strives to put itself on more sustainable footing, initiatives like this serve as an example of the kind of small change that can have a big impact on patient outcomes.
Join us for the Valuing Patients' Time Conference where experts from across the NHS will explain how your organisation can improve patient outcomes. Learn how to establish cultural change and get patients moving, see how to collect data and monitor the effectiveness of the scheme and understand PJ paralysis from a patient perspective.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- How to maximise time, minimise wasted time and prioritise patients’ time.
- How to improve practice through implementing learning from organisations that have successfully applied #EndPJparalysis in practice, bringing the #last1000days and #Red2Green to life.
- How to successfully implement End PJ paralysis in practice
- How to change culture and practice, data collection and monitoring.
- How to change patient and carer expectations, prevent deconditioning, understand the evidence and look at the patient perspective.
Who should attend?
- Chief and Deputy Chief Nurses
- Directors of Nursing
- Directors of Quality
- Heads of Education
- Heads of Quality and Safety
- Ward Managers