Coaching Conference 2017: Inspiring success
“Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.” – John F Kennedy
Strong leadership and supportive mentoring can be the crucial difference between a team that achieves its long term goals and one that falls short of expectations. Effective managers are those who recognise the value of good coaching both for individuals and the workforce as a whole.
Whether you’re looking to motivate your team to the next level or take on an exciting career as a business coach, this intensive one day course will give you the essential tools to instigate change and inspire others. Our panel of expert speakers will provide unrivalled insights into the techniques that any experienced manager or aspiring leader will need to help others succeed.
Join us for the Coaching Conference 2017 where top experts from a variety of sectors will show you how to get the very best out of your team. Help others identify their strengths and recognise their limitations, allow your staff to achieve their career development goals and learn how to create stronger relationships between coaches and clients.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
Topics covered on the day will include:
- Why team coaching is such an important process and how it can be used to boost productivity.
- The essential skills required to plan and manage coaching days.
- How to be an approachable coach and mentor.
- Best workplace practice and defining professional coaching relationships.
- Creating lasting relationships through effective communication.
- Tailoring training and coaching on an individual level.
- The benefits of using psychometrics in the coaching process.
- The role of staff health and wellbeing in effective coaching.
- Creating a positive environment for career development.
- Network with fellow managers and discuss different coaching methods.
- Hear from coaching experts as they explain unique approaches to staff mentoring.
- Have your specific questions answered during a panel discussion.
- Analyse case studies and learn from real world examples of successful coaching.
- Gain vital coaching skills and take them back to your organisation.
Registration and Refreshments
Gill White, Director of Commercial and Capability, Chartered Institute of Personal Development (CONFIRMED)
Addressing the importance of professional development and training in the workplace
Refreshments & Networking Break
Andrea Goodridge, Ad Florem (CONFIRMED)
Working with the key definitions and principles of coaching, the session will enable you to learn more about:
This session promises to be thought-provoking, interactive and fun! Sharing her personal experiences, Andrea will introduce ways to improve your performance by using a coaching style.
Lunch & Networking
|13:35||Martin Hill, British School of Coaching (CONFIRMED) |
Best Practice and Defining Professional Coaching Relationship: Implications and Accountability
Conference Close, Networking and Coffee
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|