Care Homes Conference
The Care Quality Commission’s recently published “State of Care” report praised services for maintaining quality when the health and social care system is at full stretch. However, it reiterated that the adult social care sector in particular remained in a precarious position. CQC chief executive Sir David Behan stated that better coordination of care was the only long-term solution.
Salford Professional Development’s third annual Care Homes Conference is ideally timed to help you to develop workable strategies to improve the quality of life, healthcare and health planning for people living in care homes. With a focus on collaboration and coordination across care providers, including in-depth sessions covering the Enhanced Health in Care Homes vanguards and lessons learned to date, as well as examples of outstanding care in practice, you will have the opportunity to question, discuss and debate the very latest policies, projects and emerging models of care, as well as sharing your own stories and experiences with the conference and contributing to wider thinking about the future of care.
Join us for the Care Homes Conference where leading experts in health and social care will explain how the sector can overcome some of its biggest challenges. Learn from the new models of care being trialled in the vanguard sites, and understand how different agencies and organisations can work better together to deliver a sustainable service.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- The conference will bring together professionals from health and social care, academia, and the wider public, private and third sectors, providing a chance to engage with and learn from each other.
- The programme has been designed to offer maximum practical value, featuring a mix of keynote speeches and panel discussions, with an emphasis on case studies from those who are doing things well.
- Hear the latest on the Enhanced Health in Care Homes vanguards and progress to date.
- Learn from examples of outstanding rated care.
- Understand the implications and opportunities of dementia-friendly design and assistive technology.
- Consider the safety culture in care homes and hear strategies for improving safety and safeguarding outcomes.
- Discuss the opportunity presented by developing care homes as placements for student nurses.
- Gain new ideas, new thinking and new contacts.
- Benefit from the opportunity to question, discuss and debate the very latest policies, projects and emerging models of care.
- Take advantage of excellent networking and knowledge-sharing opportunities.
- Share you own stories and experiences with the conference and contribute to wider thinking about care and support.
Who should attend?
Delegates attending our previous Care Homes events have included:
- Adult Safeguarding Nurses
- Care Home Managers
- Care Services Directors
- Chief Executives
- Chief Nurses
- Clinical Matrons
- Clinical Research Fellows
- Commissioning Leads
- Community Nurses
- Community Psychiatric Nurses
- Consultants in Ageing and Complex Medicine
- Consultant Geriatricians
- Consultant Old Age Psychiatrists
- Continuing Care Managers
- Directors of Clinical Services
- Directors of Delivery
- Directors of Service Quality
- Facilities Managers
- General Managers
- General Practitioners and Teams
- Heads of Quality and Assurance
- Heads of Service
- Managers/Deputy Managers
- Managing Directors
- Mental Health Liaison Nurses
- Nurse Consultants
- Operations Directors
- Practice Nurses
- Primary Care Nursing Development Leads
- Quality Improvement Managers
- Regional Managers
- Registered Managers
- Social Workers
- Specialist Occupational Therapists