With potential applications ranging from fraud prevention to processing passport applications, some experts believe blockchain could be a disruptive technology to rival the internet and the printing press. Through the use of distributed digital legers, blockchain would allow the public sector to greatly improve the way it protects and shares sensitive data. The 2016 Government report “Beyond Blockchain” states that the UK’s digital infrastructure and strong research community means the country is in a “unique position to explore” blockchain and “maximise the benefits to our public services and our economy”. By embracing blockchain and becoming early adopters, organisations could drive efficiencies, reduce waste and improve transparency.
Join us for the Blockchain Conference where leading experts will explain how technology based on distributed ledgers will shape the future of services. Anticipate the benefits and limitations of adopting blockchain, understand how public sector leaders can facilitate early adoption and see how this new technology could revolutionise everything from voting to taxation.
Please register interest below and we will keep you updated
|Date||Venue||Price from:||Status||Spaces||Book Now||Enquire|
- Blockchain – the technology of trust: Beyond FinTech what is the need for Blockchain technology
- How Blockchain can disrupt multiple industries from energy, insurance, IoT, healthcare, telecoms and more
- Blockchain technology integration
- Areas where Blockchain could be applied to improve trust and process
- Data integrity in Blockchain
- Challenges of scaling and power usage required to run a distributed ledger
- Legislative and regulatory hurdles
- Examining the impact Blockchain technologies could have across multiple industries
- Blockchain in the healthcare system: Data sharing in healthcare – patient privacy and security
Who should attend?
Chief Executives, Chief Technology Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Compliance Officers, Chief Operating Officers, Chief Risk Officers, Chief Financial Officers