- Mary Seacole 3.15
- T: 0161 295 2879
- E: email@example.com
- SEEK: Research profile
Experience includes nursing roles at regional and local Children’s hospitals.
Nursing medical and surgical fields of practice.
Nursing at various levels up to ward sister and then as a clinician setting up a children’s surgical preadmission and clinical assessment service within the Regional Children’s hospital.
Interests include Advanced Nursing education and practice.
Pre registration nurse education and preparation for nursing practice.
Child and family therapeutic relationships.
- Pre registration Nursing Module lead
- Post qualifying Module Lead.
- Advanced Practice programme team member
- Teaching related to clinical assessment skills, High fidelity simulation, Aims course.
Interests related to advanced Practice education and practice.
Therapeutic relationships with children and families
Qualifications and Memberships
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered Children’s Nurse
- Qualified Midwife (registration lapsed)
- Registered Nurse Lecturer
- Degree in Child Health
- Clinical Master’s Degree Advanced Nursing Practice
- PGCHEPR teaching qualification
See publications listed via link below
Impact advanced practice nursing
Service innovation, development and management .