- Mary Seacole 3.15
- T: 0161 295 2879
- E: email@example.com
- SEEK: Research profile
Jane Roberts is currently a Lecturer in children and young peoples nursing for the School of Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work and Social Science at the University of Salford. Jane has an interest in advanced nursing practice and the assessment of clinical examination (children).
Her experience includes nursing roles at regional and local children's hospitals; nursing at various levels up to ward sister and then as a clincian setting up a children's surgic pre-admissio and clinical assesment service withn the Regional Children's hospital. Jane also has experience of nursing medical and surgical fields of practice.
Jane has academic Interests in Advanced Nursing education and practice; pre-registration nurse education and preparation for nursing practice; child and family therapeutic relationships.
- Pre registration Nursing Module lead
- Post qualifying Module Lead.
- Advanced Practice programme team member
- Teaching related to clinical assessment skills, High fidelity simulation, Aims course.
Interests related to advanced Practice education and practice.
Therapeutic relationships with children and families
Qualifications and Memberships
- Registered General Nurse
- Registered Children’s Nurse
- Qualified Midwife (registration lapsed)
- Registered Nurse Lecturer
- Degree in Child Health
- Clinical Master’s Degree Advanced Nursing Practice
- PGCHEPR teaching qualification
See publications listed via link below
Impact advanced practice nursing
Service innovation, development and management .