Knowledge Transfer Partnerships
Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) aim to help businesses improve their competitiveness and productivity through better use of knowledge, technology and skills that reside within the University. KTP involves forming a partnership between your company and the University, enabling you to access skills and expertise to help your company develop. The Partnership recruits one or more suitably qualified graduates (KTP Associates) to facilitate this transfer of skills and expertise.
What can KTP offer your business?
- Access qualified people to spearhead new projects
- Access experts who can help take your business forward
- Develop innovative solutions to help your business grow
- Develop your business for today’s market
- Increase your competitive advantage
- Improve your performance/business operations
- Increase profitability