Specialist consultancy and professional development courses to Knowledge Transfer Partnerships and research collaborations, the School of Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work and Social Sciences offers a range of services that help businesses and organisations grow. Engagement with our stakeholders, the public and industry through research informed products, services and events is a key element of School business.
All of our enterprise services are:
- underpinned by academic and research excellence
- delivered by staff with a strong professional ethos, who are at the forefront of their academic field and have a track record of working with industry and employers.
We work closely with various NHS trusts and manage one of the largest NHS training contracts in the UK, with 70% of the College’s core business focusing on the delivery of commissioned NHS programmes.
We also collaborate with health and social care organisations across the world and have a number of key partnerships with international institutions. Examples include:
- Partnership with Sri Ramachandra University and podiatry specialists in Chennai, India to improve access to foot health care assessment and treatment
- Radiography Partnership with UAE to deliver Acute Head CT Scanning
- Developing eLearning resources to support nursing training in Tanzania
- HUROPEL intensive programme network to examine End of Life issues and nursing care management and delivery
Contact us for further information.
Continuing Professional Development
Whether it is leadership development courses for senior managers or training General Practitioners in routine infant and newborn examinations, when it comes to developing bespoke programmes for your organisation or business, we ensure the courses fully meets your organisational needs by combining expert teaching with practical application. We manage one of the largest NHS training contracts in the UK with 70% of the College’s core business focusing on the delivery of commissioned NHS programmes. Our focus is on interdisciplinary learning that is flexible, current to practice, competitively priced and taught in some of the most advanced clinical environments available in the UK.
For an up to date list of CPD courses visit the Salford Professional Development website.
If you would like more information on how we can work with you to develop a bespoke training programme for your business or organisation contact the Engagement and Innovation Team.