The School of Nursing, Midwifery, Social Work & Social Sciences has a global focus, attracting international students and collaborating with health and social care organisations across the world.
We are constantly looking to develop our relationships with colleagues and institutions globally and our reputation for credible and wide-ranging research is growing quickly with many staff presenting and publishing internationally.
“Partnerships with national and regional health services, local government and voluntary sector organisations help me to undertake research across the field of life problems for children, young people and families, exerting positive impact on their health and well-being. This work is extended through key international partnerships, including former research students.”
Professor Tony Long, Child and Family Health.
- Developing eLearning resources to support nursing training in Tanzania
- PMI2 Connect British Council project to analyse global nurse employability
- HUROPEL intensive programme network to examine End of Life issues and nursing care management and delivery
- EMPNURS project to develop nurse mentorship in European countries
- Consultancy roles for International Council of Nurses