Our Create at Salford Festival Discovery Day is the chance for potential applicants to find out about arts and media courses at the University of Salford.
It’s an opportunity to view the very best work of our final year students, talk to academic staff about their areas of specialism, get great tips about how to sell yourself in a portfolio or at an audition and, of course, talk to current students about what it’s really like to study at Salford.
By attending, you can enjoy digital installations, print work, performances, broadcasts, animation and video games from our undergraduate and postgraduate students.
Students’ work from a diverse range of courses will be on display including:
- Art and Design (Product and Interior Design, Fashion, Visual Art, Photography, and Graphic Design)
- Creative Media (Animation, Computer and Video Games, and TV and Radio)
- Journalism (Broadcast, Multimedia, and News)
- Music (Composition, Performance, Interactive Music and Studio Production, and Pop Music and Recording)
- Performing Arts (Comedy Practices, Dance Theatre, Drama and Theatre, and Digital Performance)
We’ve split the Discovery Day into two sessions:
Undergraduate students: 10.00am-3.00pm
Postgraduate students: 4.00pm-6.00pm
Register for the Discovery Day here.
Find out the latest news on the Create at Salford Festival programme.