To claim a refund you must:
- Fill in all the fields in our online form, and then click on the Submit button on completion and it will be sent to us. Do not print this form.
- Details of your print job can be found in the email confirmation sent to your University of Salford email account.
- If the refund involves faulty output, submit the output to a member of staff at an Enquiry Desk which will assist your claim.
- This form is for Printing Refunds only. If you require a Printing Transaction History please contact either a library Enquiry Desk or telephone 0161 295 2444.
To query the progress of your refund claim:
Email email@example.com quoting your network login username and the date on which you applied for the refund.
- The Library will not provide cash refunds for printing.
- The Library cannot refund any unused printing credit.