What's happening with the Library Development Project this week...
Week beginning Monday 5th December:
- The Library extension on the 2nd floor is open.
- The 1st floor development work is progressing according to plan. We hope to re-open the floor early in the New Year.
- We’ve moved all the books between floors and all stock is now available. Ask a member of library staff if you can’t find what you need.
- Lots of new study space has opened up on the ground floor. Follow the signs on the ground floor.
- Don't forget that there are additional study spaces at Chapman, Lady Hale and New Adelphi.
We've purchased thousands of e-Books to help you get access to a broad range of books online, including many reading list items. All of these e-Books are available via SOLAR Library search, but the e-Books themselves are on a number of different platforms. Each platform has its own features and functionality.
More about this topic