What's happening with the Library Development Project this week...
Week beginning Monday 24th October:
- The newly re-furbished 2nd floor is now open. Come and take a look at the first part of our £6.2 million investment.
- The PC suites on the 1st floor is open, but the remainder of the floor is now closed as the work to re-furbish it has begun.
- Books are being moved from the 1st floor to the Ground floor. Please ask at the desk if you can't find what you need.
- Additional study spaces and Library support are available at Chapman, Lady Hale and New Adelphi until 10pm.
- The IT help desk is now in Clifford Whitworth first floor PC suite.
- We've created a new video about alternative study spaces:
- For further information about the project read the LDP FAQs
You can access most of The Library’s e-resources while on campus without having to enter a username or password.
You can access them easily whilst off campus using SOLAR Library search, the Resources page or Reading Lists at Salford. You will usually be asked to enter your network (Blackboard) username and password when you click on a View It link. In a small number of cases you will need to look for and click on a Login via your Institution / Library / Organisation / Shibboleth link which will allow you to navigate to the Library Login screen.
The Salford SOLAR News blog provides regular updates on any disruptions to services.
More about this topic