Draft reading lists
The Library has moved to a new reading list system making it easier for you to create and manage your lists. The new system enables academics to easily bring together resources to help their students succeed. Key features include:
- The option to create the list yourself or ask the Library to upload it for you.
- Sections which allow lists to be structured by week or theme.
- Tools to create links to a wide variety of resources – print, electronic or audio-visual.
- An intuitive way to request digitised chapters and articles.
- Accurate usage data to check student engagement.
- The ability to invite students to contribute to reading list development.
At Salford we aim to make our students unstoppable - our new reading list system enables just that.
Need further help?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have about the new system.