Network username and password required off campus.
This product is currently on PC and Mac.
There are also apps which can be downloaded to iOS and Android devices whilst on campus. Having downloaded the apps, they can then be used from anywhere for 150 days.
When selecting a module from the resource homepage, different options may be shown to Launch the resource. The system requirements are shown as well - please take care to select the appropriate option.
Which ever option you select, please be patient - the resource may take a couple of minutes to load.
The University provides access to six parts of this resource.
- Human Anatomy : A human anatomy general reference, including thousands of 3D models of the male and female body
- Muscle Premium : ideal for orthopedic specialists, practitioners of sports medicine, and physiotherapists, presenting an in-depth understanding of muscle attachments and actions
- Skeleton Premium : a 3D interactive dive into the skeleton of the human body
- Phsyiology Animations : animations illustrating a range of physiological processes
- Circulatory Premium : A 3D interactive dive into the heart, arteries, and veins of the human body
- Anatomy and Physiology : this section includes the following features
- 50 chapters/modules that use 3D models, illustrations, and animations to present the core content in an anatomy and physiology course
- more than 80 short animations that cover core physiology
- more than 85 3D illustrations and 500 3D models that can be studied from any angle and varying zoom levels
- on-screen controls for zooming, panning, rotating, and dissecting 3D models of twelve body systems (Cells and Tissue, Integumentary, Skeletal, Muscular, Nervous, Endocrine, Circulatory, Lymphatic, Respiratory, Digestive, Urinary, and Reproductive)
- 3D bony landmarks of the axial and appendicular skeleton
- audio pronunciations and definitions of structures
- 65 multiple choice and dissection quizzes
Please do let the Library
know what you think of this additional resource.
There is some online support available from the supplier : please use the links on the webpages themselves.
Biosciences; Human Biology; Midwifery; Nursing; Physiotherapy; Podiatry; Prosthetics and Orthotics; Radiography; Trauma and Orthopaedics