MEDLINE (Web of Science)
Network username and password required off-campus.
For alternative access and service availability information, go to theThe Web of Science Service for UK Education page.
MEDLINE is also available to search on other platforms :
MEDLINE provides authoritative medical information on medicine, nursing, dentistry, veterinary medicine, the health care system, pre-clinical sciences, and much more. Created by the National Library of Medicine, MEDLINE uses MeSH (Medical Subject Headings) indexing with tree, tree hierarchy, subheadings and explosion capabilities to search citations from over 4,800 current biomedical journals.
The Web of Science platform also provides access to
Web of Science Core Collection (1900-present)
BIOSIS Citation Index and BIOSIS Previews
- Science Citation Index Expanded (1900-present)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (1956-present)
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index (1975-present)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (1990-present)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science and Humanities (1990-present)
SciELO Citation Index
- Life sciences and biomedical research covering pre-clinical and experimental research, methods and instrumentation, animal studies, and more.
- Access to scholarly literature in sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities published in leading open access journals from Latin American, Portugal, Spain and South Africa.
Help is available at the Web of Science help page
There are also short video tutorials available.