Korea Citation Index
Network username and password required off-campus. For alternative access and service availability information, go to theThe Web of Science Service for UK Education page.
The KCI Korean Journal Database provides a comprehensive snapshot of the most influential regional content from researchers in South Korea. Using citation connections from the Web of Science, regional work is framed within the broader context of global research. This collaboration with the National Research Foundation of Korea provides access to search and view critically important regional content with international impact.
The Web of Science platform also provides access to:
Web of Science : Core collection
BIOSIS Citation Index
- Science Citation Index Expanded (1900-present)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (1956-present)
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index (1975-present)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Science (1990-present)
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science and Humanities (1990-present)
and BIOSIS Previews
- Life sciences and biomedical research covering pre-clinical and experimental research, methods and instrumentation, animal studies, and more.
SciELO Citation Index
- The U.S. National Library of Medicine (NLM) premier life sciences database.
- Access to scholarly literature in sciences, social sciences, arts and humanities published in leading open access journals from Latin American, Portugal, Spain and South Africa.
Help is available at the Web of Science help page.
There are also short video tutorials available.
Web of Science