To start a new project that requires ITS help, the following simple steps must to be followed:
- Complete a Work Request Form template and email it to email@example.com informing them you want to raise a new work request.
- The ITS Service Desk will open a case for you and inform the ITS Programme Management Office (PMO).
- PMO will carry out an initial analysis and a Business Analyst and an Architect may come to meet you to clarify your requirements and assess the ITS impact of the work.
- The completed form will then undergo an internal review by the ITS Senior Management Team (SMT) and a decision will be made.
- If a Work Request is deemed a significant piece of work, the ITS SMT will escalate it to the Vice-Chancellors Executive Team (VCET) for approval.
Work Request Process Flowchart