Skip to main content


Salford and Taiwan

At Salford we welcome over 3000 students from around the world. We offer over 500 undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as career-based continuing professional development programmes. The University is located a mile and a half from the centre of Manchester, and is also the closest university to Manchester United football club. Our courses are designed with your future employability in mind – 94% of our postgraduates go on to employment or further study within six months of graduation.

Please use this site to find out about more the University, our programmes and entry requirements and how to apply. Our representatives visit a wide selection of countries, so you may have the opportunity to meet us near you. 

Our Students

Fang-Na Hsu

Fang-Na from Taiwan speaks about her experience studying at MediaCityUK.

Events near you

Salford sends expert representatives to countries around the world with information about coming to the University as an international student. Find out more below about upcoming events near you.

Please check this page regularly for new or updated events.

More events

The University of Salford is proud to offer a range of scholarships aimed at supporting high achieving international students who are committed to pursuing their studies and will benefit from the Salford experience. Our scholarships include:

For information go to International Scholarships.



11F No. 206 Section 1 Fuxing South Road, 10666
For more information regarding other GETSET- Taiwan offices, please visit the website

Show map

Index Education Services

10 / F, No 261 Section 3, Roosevelt Road
Daan District ( Exit 2, Taipower Building Station, MRT)
For more information regarding other Index Education Services- Taiwan offices, please visit the website

Show map

Taipei City


Taipei Banqiao Office, 22063 Zhongshan Road, Banqiao District,
7th floor, No. 6
Taipei City
For more information regarding other UKEAS- Taiwan offices, please visit the website

Show map


Holders of a Junior College Diploma (5 years) with overall average of 60% or a Technical College / Institute or Polytechnic Diploma or Certificate, or who have completed a recognised foundation year or the first year at a university may be considered


4 year Bachelor's degree with 60% (C or C+) from a well recognised private university/ national university; or a 4 year Bachelor's Degree from a newer private university with 70%