College of Health & Social Care Recruitment Fair
This is an excellent opportunity for you to meet students studying within the Schools of Health Sciences and Nursing, Midwifery and Social Work face-to-face to promote your part-time jobs, placements or graduate jobs and to offer advice and guidance.
The cost to attend this event is £25.00 + VAT (total cost is £30.00). The price includes:
- A 3m x 2m stand space with a table and two chairs
- Listing on event website with vacancy information
- Link to your organisation website
- Lunch for one delegate
- Access to main campus parking for one car.
Cost of one additional delegate including lunch - £10.00 + VAT
Access to main campus parking for an additional car - £4.00
*If you are a registered local charity offering voluntary opportunities relating to community projects, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the charges to attend.
You can sponsor this event to raise the profile of your organisation with University of Salford staff and students and with other organisations.
Standard* Sponsorship Package - £500 + VAT includes:
- Premier listing with company logo on event website with vacancy information
- Company logo displayed prominently on the cover of the fair guide and marketing material (posters, emails, screensavers)
- Prominent stand position in the exhibition hall
- Free room hire for 1 year to conduct interviews and/or deliver presentations
- Targeted emails to students groups e.g. specific courses, degree disciplines.
A Premium** Sponsorship Package is available which includes assisted recruitment.
*Maximum of two standard sponsors per recruitment fair
**Maximum of one premium sponsor per recruitment fair
Email email@example.com for more information.
Click here for more information about assisted recruitment at the University of Salford.
Employers which attended the fair last year:
ABL Healthcare, Allied Healthcare, Alzheimers Society, Bluebird Care, Bolton Lad's and Girl's Club, British Association of Social Workers, British Heart Foundation, Contact Singapore, Department of Health Western Australia, Edge Hill University, Greater Manchester West Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, Hays Social Care, HCL Healthcare, National Offender Management Service (HM Prison Service), HMP Kennet, Medacs Healthcare, MMU, National Autistic Society, Northern Case Management, Physio World, Pulse Staffing, Pure Innovations, RAF, Reed Community Care Specialist, Salford Royal, Semester Recruitment, Spire Healthcare, TA (Territorial Army), Manchester Field Hospital, The Challenge Network, Together Trust and V-Inspired.
Time of the event TBC.