The Centre for Applied Archaeology has experience of providing developers in the construction and planning industries a wide range of archaeological services and consultancy to meet current legislation and planning guidance.
With strong links with the School of the Built Environment at the University of Salford, we are uniquely placed to deliver a client focussed approached to deal with the needs of the construction industry.
We provide the following professional services across the Heritage sector:
- Consultancy and pre-planning advice
- Preparation of project tenders and heritage design briefs
- Archaeology Desk-based and Environmental Impact Assessment
- Archaeological Evaluation Excavations and Test-pitting
- Archaeological Excavation
- Historic Building Assessments and Surveys
- 3D Visualisation of Buildings and Structures
- 3D Visualisation of Landscapes and Artefacts
- Landscapes Surveys
- Archaeological Illustration and Publication
- Public Links and Community Engagement
Please contact us for more information on how we can help you.