Postgraduate taught courses
The School has a long tradition of high quality teaching and research in both biological and environmental sciences.
Students from the UK and around the world are attracted to taught MSc courses and programmes of PhD research, based around the interest of expert teaching staff.
- MSc/PgDip Analytical Bioscience and Drug Design
- MSc/PgDip Biotechnology
- MSc/PgDip Environmental and Public Health
- MSc/PgDip Environmental Assessment and Management
- MSc/PgDip Geographical Information Systems
- Msc/PgDip Molecular Parasitology and Vector Biology
- MSc/PgDip Occupational Safety, Health and Wellbeing
- MSc/PgDip Safety, Health and Environment
We also run the unique and hugely popular MA Wildlife Documentary Production in conjunction with the School of Arts and Media.
For information on how to apply for a PhD at the School, please see our Research pages.