Postgraduate taught courses
The School has a long tradition of high quality teaching and research in both biological and environmental sciences.
Students from the UK and around the world are attracted to taught MSc courses and programmes of PhD research, based around the interest of expert teaching staff.
- MSc Analytical Bioscience and Drug Design
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Environmental and Public Health
- MSc Environmental Assessment and Management
- MSc Environmental Modelling
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Geographical Information Systems
- Msc/PgDip Molecular Parasitology and Vector Biology
- MSc/PgDip Occupational Safety, Health and Wellbeing
- MSc Safety, Health and Environment