Postgraduate taught courses
The School has a long tradition of high quality teaching and research in both biological and environmental sciences.
Students from the UK and around the world are attracted to taught MSc courses and programmes of PhD research, based around the interest of expert teaching staff.
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc Biotechnology
- MSc Drug Design and Discovery
- MSc Environmental and Public Health
- MSc Environmental Assessment and Management
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Environmental Modelling
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Geographical Information Systems
- Msc/PgDip Molecular Parasitology and Vector Biology
- MSc Safety, Health and Environment
- MSc Science Communication and Future Media
- MSc/PgDip Sustainability
- MSc/PgDip/PgCert Wildlife Conservation