BSc (Hons) Wildlife Conservation with Zoo Biology
- Part-time study available
- International students can apply
- Work placement opportunity
- Course code : D4C3
- Duration :
Three years full-time
Four years full-time with placement year
Up to six years part-time
3 good reasons to study Wildlife Conservation with Zoo Biology at Salford:
- Acquire the practical skills used in wildlife conservation and zoos
- Take a global perspective in studying wildlife and conservation issues
- Take a work placement in the UK, Europe or worldwide.
As soon as I met the lecturers I was hooked, they were so enthusiasticBethan Shaw, Student Wildlife Conservation with Zoo Biology
Loss of biodiversity and areas of natural vegetation is an increasing concern at national, European and international levels. To work as a professional with wildlife and in conservation you will need both practical skills and knowledge of theory to meet the challenge of saving our wildlife and wild places.
This course is ideal if you want to pursue a career involving wildlife, working in the wild or in zoos.