PgCert Upper Limb Orthopaedics
- Part-time study available
- Alternative start dates available
- NHS Funding and bursaries available
- Duration :
One year part-time
3 good reasons to study Upper Limb Orthopaedics at Salford:
- Develop advanced level skills and enhance your career progression
- Flexibility to align learning objectives to your own professional development
- Teaching and tutoring from a team of recognised international and national experts
This course aims to provide you with an enhanced range of clinical knowledge and skills in specialist areas of upper limb orthopaedics pertinent to your role.
You will have the opportunity to direct your own learning and be supported by masterclasses, a specialist tutor and academic tutor to guide your development in practice. Throughout the course you will develop a portfolio of evidence which will be used to reflect and assess the achievement of your own personal objectives.