MSc/PgDip/PgCert Trauma and Orthopaedics
- Part-time study available
- Clinical Placement
- International students can apply
- NHS Funding and bursaries available
- Based at MediaCityUK
- Work placement opportunity
- Duration :
MSc (one year full-time or two years nine months part-time)
PgDip (nine months full-time or two years part-time)
PgCert (five months full-time or nine months part-time)
Single modules are also available.
3 good reasons to study Trauma and Orthopaedics at Salford:
- You will be taught by consultant surgeons and other specialists in practice, with surgical simulation sessions at MediaCityUK
- Gain an orthopaedic and sports trauma focus with hands-on surgical skills workshops and a clinical case approach
- Benefit from blended part-time distance learning element designed to fit in with your clinical commitments
This course has been produced in consultation with clinical specialists to ensure that it provides the appropriate content for orthopaedic trainees and advanced therapists to progress in orthopaedics in the current climate. Not only will you have input from our own, highly experienced staff, you will also be taught by clinical experts who are in current practice.
Key lectures and case discussion sessions will be delivered on campus days by the consultant faculty, who will also guide the distance learning element of the course. This course will also give you access to expertise in clinical assessment, rehabilitation, spinal pathology and biomechanics as well as specialist surgical skills workshops.
Modules can also be taken as stand-alone courses for continuing professional development.