BSc (Hons) Business and Tourism Management
- International students can apply
- Overseas study available
- Work placement opportunity
- Course code : N800 (three years), N832 (four years with placement)
- Duration :
Three years full-time
Four years full-time with Professional Experience Year
3 good reasons to study Business and Tourism Management at Salford:
- Opportunities to specialise in individual themes
- Opportunities for work experience, study abroad and foreign language study
- Research-active tutors with up-to-date knowledge of theory, methods and current sector issues
"I have particularly benefited from writing my dissertation and I am grateful for my tutor's help, encouragement and support."Anna Fern, BA (Hons)
Tourism is now one of the largest industries in the world and educating responsible managers is a key focus of our tourism courses. Tourism development in harmony with the environment is a core theme.You will have the opportunity to discover more about the local region, as well as other regions, through the modules on this course.It will prepare you for a variety of employment opportunities in major areas of business.A carefully designed and employer-supported management development programme runs through the first two years of your degree.
All business students study the same modules in the first year of the course. Second and Final year modules are different according to your selected specialism.