MBA The Salford MBA
- Alternative start dates available
- International students can apply
- Based at MediaCityUK
- Duration :
MBA (one year full-time)
The Salford MBA can also be studied on a part-time basis as the Salford Executive MBA.
3 good reasons to study The Salford MBA:
- Great value AMBA-accredited MBA
- Delivered in our world-class facilities at MediaCityUK – a unique position for developing partnerships with the creative industries, including the BBC
- Our MBA students work alongside some of the country's biggest brands in a dynamic and modern business environment
"I chose Salford for my MBA for several reasons - it was a new and progressive course with a challenging blend of input, integration and application."Ged Fitzgerald, MBA
96% of our Business postgraduates go on to employment and/or further study within six months of graduatingDLHE 2009 & 2010
The Salford MBA has been designed specifically to develop commercial awareness and to engender the key skills that employers look for in their senior management.
The Salford MBA focuses on enterprise and entrepreneurship and works with local, national and international industry to facilitate change.
The Salford MBA provides a number of entry points in September, November, January, March and May.
Key entrepreneurial skills that we will help you develop include:
- Entrepreneurial leadership
- Consultancy skills
- Enterprising behaviour
- Opportunity recognition
- Creativity and innovation
- Presentation skills
- Critical analysis skills
You will apply your learning in an individual consultancy project involving genuine external business operational problem solving.