BSc (Hons) Physiotherapy
- Part-time study available
- Clinical Placement
- International students can apply
- NHS Funding and bursaries available
- Overseas study available
- Work placement opportunity
- Course code : B160 Full-time, B160P Part-time
- Duration :
Three years full-time
Four and a half years part-time (four years minimum to six years maximum)
3 good reasons to study Physiotherapy at Salford
- Enthusiastic and knowledgeable tutors including Clinical Specialists, key Physiotherapy textbook authors, Physiotherapy researchers and Private Practitioners
- Learn highly relevant theory and practical skills in state-of-the-art facilities
- Receive excellent feedback, guidance and support to help you learn and develop your professional role.
" Completing my degree has equipped me with a range of essential skills both academic and practical."John McMahon BSc (Hons)
Physiotherapy seeks to optimise human movement and function by using physical approaches to promote, maintain and restore physical, psychological and social wellbeing.
This degree equips you with the knowledge and skills required by Physiotherapists to provide evidence-based health care. Physiotherapy graduates from the University of Salford have excellent problem-solving skills, they are technically proficient, professionally aware and as such, move seamlessly into graduate practice - in short, they are very employable. The course benefits from dedicated and innovative teaching staff operating from purpose built, state-of-the-art technical and learning facilities. Upon graduation you are eligible to become a member of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and apply to be placed on the Health and Care Professions Council’s (HCPC) Register of Physiotherapists.