BSc (Hons) Pharmaceutical Science
- Part-time study available
- Industrial Placement
- International students can apply
- Work placement opportunity
- Course code : F151
- Duration :
Three years full-time
Four years full-time with placement year
Up to six years part-time
3 good reasons to study Pharmaceutical Science at Salford:
- A specialised degree course for a career in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries
- Industry work experience placements with major companies such as AstraZeneca as well as local hospitals and research labs
- Study biological and chemical aspects of drugs and disease.
This course is designed for students looking for a career in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. It is also suitable if you are aiming for a career in research, teaching, and many other professions in which biology and biochemistry are important components - these include animal health, food science, cosmetic science, medical laboratories, technical sales, patent law and scientific journalism.