- Part-time study available
- International students can apply
- NHS Funding and bursaries available
- Duration :
MSc (one year full-time or three years part-time)
PgDip (eight months full-time or one year, six months part-time)
PgCert (four months full-time or one year part-time)
3 good reasons to study Midwifery at Salford:
- The only course of its kind in the Manchester area
- A current course that will put you at the forefront of midwifery practice
- Ideal for those planning to become leaders in clinical practice.
100% of Nursing, Midwifery & Social Work postgraduates go on to employment and/or further study within 6 months of graduating.DLHE 2009 and 2010
This course provides practising midwives and other health care professionals with the opportunity to explore and analyse the latest developments in midwifery knowledge and practice. You will be encouraged to evaluate your own clinical practice, as well as to clinically appraise wider issues relevant to women and families in society.
Leadership in the NHS forms part of this course and you will be encouraged to opt for a module in leading and managing in your workplace.