MA/PgDip International Relations and Globalisation
- Part-time study available
- Distance Learning
- Industrial Placement
- International students can apply
- Overseas study available
- Work placement opportunity
- Duration :
MA (one year full-time or up to three years part-time)
PgDip (one year full-time or up to three years part-time)
Distance Learning MA (up to three years part-time)
Distance Learning PgDip (up to three years part-time)
3 good reasons to study International Relations and Globalisation at Salford
- Gain skills needed to work in the rapidly internationalising careers market
- Develop expertise and critical theoretical insights working with experts in the field in the areas of international development, political economy, security, and geopolitics
- Opportunities for work experience placements with international organisations
94% of our postgraduates go on to employment and/or further study within 6 months of graduating.DLHE 2009 and 2010
On this course you will gain a critical awareness of contemporary theoretical debates in the field of international relations, international political economy and globalisation.
You will study current affairs in politics and international relations, as well as problems emerging from the globalised world economy.
Study will allow you to gain critical and engaging understanding of international problems from a variety of perspectives. This will be achieved by teaching and evaluation by internationally known experts in their areas of study. Research methods are incorporated into teaching practice, but extensive research methods training sessions and workshops are available.
International Relations and Globalisation is also available as a part-time distance learning option (see video below).