MSc/PgDip Environmental Acoustics
- Part-time study available
- Distance Learning
- International students can apply
- Duration :
MSc (one year full-time or two to four years part-time or distance learning)
PgDip (nine months full-time or eighteen months part time or distance learning)
3 good reasons to study Environmental Acoustics at Salford:
- Specialist programme covering in-depth analytical treatment of engineering acoustics and its use in environmental measurement and noise control
- Taught by world-class engineering researchers and noise practitioners with international links and impact
- Strong and long-standing connections with industrial partners across Europe which inform course content, create collaborative MSc acoustics summer projects, and drive graduate recruitment
94% of our postgraduates go on to employment and/or further study within six months of graduating.DLHE 2009 and 2010
This course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills to work in environmental acoustics, whether in consultancy, local/ central government or in research. We also aim to provide employers with a supply of suitably qualified graduates, and to offer opportunities for Continual Professional Development / in-service training for those already working in the noise and acoustic industry.
Why study Environmental Acoustics at the University of Salford?
- The MSc teaching team has strength and breadth and extensive research and consultancy experience
- The Acoustics Research centre – part of an RAE submission which rated highest for research power
- We work closely with industry keeping our teaching up to date, addressing the current needs of industry and improving your employability.
This course is accredited by the Institute of Acoustics.