BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management
- Part-time study available
- Alternative start dates available
- Industrial Placement
- International students can apply
- Work placement opportunity
- Course code : K200 Full-time, K200P Part-time
- Duration :
Three years full-time
Four years with work placement
Five years part-time
January start available for entry in to year 2
3 good reasons to study Construction Project Management at Salford:
- Develop skills in the management and control of construction operations
- Placement year opportunity
- Accredited by Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
Construction project managers lead, manage and control all construction operations. Their primary role is to ensure that construction projects are completed on-time and within budget. They identify and control resources and ensure quality standards and safety requirements are met.
You will develop economic, legal, technical and management knowledge and skills. You will also take part in project-orientated group work where real-life problems will be tackled.
You will learn how to plan, organise and control construction operations and you will gain knowledge in all stages of the process – from initial feasibility studies through to design, construction, maintenance, refurbishment and demolition.