BSc (Hons) Human Resource Management
- International students can apply
- Overseas study available
- Work placement opportunity
- Course code : N1N6 (three years), N1NP (four years with placement)
- Duration :
Three years full-time
Four years full-time with placement year
3 good reasons to study Human Resource Management at Salford:
- Prepare you for a wide variety of managerial careers
- Paid placements often with world-leading organisations such as NatWest, Barclays, The Cooperative Bank
- Personal support with small study groups
This course is designed to equip you with the business knowledge and skills needed in today's global economy and provides a general business education that will prepare students for a wide variety of managerial careers.
It will prepare you for a variety of employment opportunities in major areas of business. A carefully designed and employer-supported management development programme runs through the first two years of your degree.