BSc (Hons) Business Information Technology
- International students can apply
- Overseas study available
- Work placement opportunity
- Course code : G5N1, G500 with professional experience
- Duration :
Three years full-time
Four years with placement year
3 good reasons to study Business Information Technology at Salford:
- Get real-life IT experience
- Experience the optional professional Paid placements
- Develop a broad and impressive range of high-level IT and business skills
"After graduating I began a career as a management consultant."Imran Farooqi, IT Graduate
This course has been designed in collaboration with our partners in business, industry and the public sector and is inspired by leading-edge information systems research.
The course is concerned with the management of information in organisations through an understanding of systems concepts, communications and information technologies. It develops an understanding of the relationships between business organisations, information and technology, and also between individuals and groups within an organisation.
BIT graduates will have a sound understanding of information technology and business. Possessing strong technical skills, graduates will be well equipped to lead and contribute to the development, deployment and integration of IT solutions in a variety of organisational settings.