BSc (Hons) Business and Management
- International students can apply
- Overseas study available
- Work placement opportunity
- Course code : N100 (three years), NN12 (four years with placement)
- Duration :
Three years full-time
Four years with work placement
3 good reasons to study Business and Management at Salford:
- An opportunity to gain a general business degree or a degree in a more specialised area of study
- Paid placements often with world-leading organisations such as American Express, British Airways and KPMG
- Personal support with small study groups
"You get practical hands-on experience using real world situations."Michael, Business and Management Studies student
This course is designed to equip you with the business knowledge and skills needed in today's global economy and provides a general business education that will prepare students for a wide variety of managerial careers.
It will prepare you for a variety of employment opportunities in major areas of business. A carefully designed and employer-supported management development programme runs through the first two years of your degree.
All business and management students study the same modules in the first year of the course. Second and Final year modules are different according to your selected specialism.