BSc (Hons) Biology with Studies in the USA
- Part-time study available
- International students can apply
- Overseas study available
- Work placement opportunity
- Course code : C102
- Duration :
Three years full-time
Four years with work placement
Six years part-time
Three good reasons to study Biology with Studies in the USA at Salford:
- Take your second year in Toledo, Ohio and receive a £1,000 Global Placement Bursary
- Extensive opportunities for work placements with companies such as the Institute of Terrestial Ecology
- A flexible course which allows a choice of specialist courses
Biology is also used to explain how humans interact with and influence the natural environment. Furthering our knowledge in biology has led to new technological advances and a deeper understanding of the world around us.
This course will develop your appreciation of the diversity of living organisms and your understanding of biological principles. You will get plenty of hands on experience in the labs as well as many fieldwork opportunities.
Our exchange programme with the University of Toledo in Ohio, USA has been running for over 25 years. The University of Toledo was named as a top global player when it comes to taking biotechnology research from the laboratory to the world, and has been recognised by the American Society of Landscape Architects as one of the 22 most beautiful landscaped campuses in the United States.