BSc (Hons) Biochemistry
- Part-time study available
- Industrial Placement
- International students can apply
- Work placement opportunity
- Course code : C700
- Duration :
Three years full-time
Four years full-time with placement year
Up to six years part-time
3 good reasons to study Biochemistry at Salford:
- Study a subject that has provided explanations for the causes of many diseases
- Extensive opportunities for work placements and overseas study
- We have newly refurbished and well-equipped teaching and research laboratories for practical work.
I am a USA exchange student and have been blessed with the opportunity to learn from some of the most intelligent lecturers here at Salford.Aaron Grabovich, BSc (Hons)
Biochemistry has become the foundation for understanding all biological processes. The knowledge and methods developed by biochemists are applied to all fields of medicine, in agriculture and in many chemical and health related industries. Biochemistry is also unique in providing teaching and research in both protein structure and function, and genetic engineering, the two basic components of the rapidly expanding field of biotechnology.