MSc/PgDip Digital Media: Audio Production
- Part-time study available
- International students can apply
- Based at MediaCityUK
The wide range of skills provided on this course will enhance your employability. Possible career paths include: audio manufacturer research and design, broadcast engineer in audio for radio or TV, audio and visual design and installation, education, interactive media and sonic arts.
Possible career paths include:
- Audio manufacturer research and design
- Broadcast engineer in audio for radio or TV
- Recording studio, live sound engineer, music production
- Music technology retail
- Theatre or film audio engineer
- Musical instrument technology
- Audio and visual design and installation
- Interactive Media
- Sonic arts
Recent graduates from the Audio Production masters have found careers in audio post-production, freelance sound engineering and convergent technologies (audio, video and new media).
Some students could go on to study a PhD at our world-class Acoustics Research Centre. We have been carrying out acoustics research for over 30 years. Our research is funded by research councils, government bodies, and industry. It has fed into audio products that companies make and sell worldwide, as well as regulations and standards used in the UK, Europe and beyond. We are also involved in public engagement - getting more people aware of and interested in acoustic science and engineering.