Mechanical Engineering Courses
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering with Foundation Year
- BEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
- MEng (Hons) Mechanical Engineering
Royal Aeronautical Society (RAeS) and the
Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE)
“I am currently in my 3rd year at the University of Salford studying Mechanical Engineering. I love the course and the University. Everyone is super friendly and supportive. The course is insightful and challenging." - Raissa Chachia.
All of our degree programmes are accredited by one or both of the Royal Aeronautical Society and the Institutution of Mechanical Engineers as fully or partly meeting the requirements for registration as an Incorporated Engineer (IEng) or Chartered Engineer (CEng). Please see individual course pages for full information about Royal Aeronautical Society and Institution of Mechanical Engineers accreditation.
Accreditation provides external validation of degree course content, recognising that it meets both UK and international standards required by the engineering profession.
Professional registration and Institution membership will enhance your career by providing:
- Access to continuous professional development
- Careers advice and employment opportunities
- Increased earning potential over the length of your career
- International recognition of your qualifications, skills and experience
- Evidence of your motivation, drive and commitment to the profession
- Networking opportunities