What documents will I need before completing the Clearing Application form?
IMPORTANT: You cannot save and return to this form once you have started to complete it; please ensure you have everything you need before starting.
To complete the application form, you will need to upload scanned copies of your supporting documents. Make sure that you have copies of your documents and certificates before clicking on the link below to complete the form.
The documents you need may vary slightly from course to course, but usually include:
- A copy of your academic qualifications including your Secondary School Maths and English qualifications (official certificate/transcript)
- A copy of your English language proficiency (e.g. IELTS/TOEFL/Pearson certificate)
- A copy of your passport
- A personal statement in support of your application. You can use this form as a template to download and complete: https://tinyurl.com/y76ub6hm
- An academic reference in support of your application
- A copy of any previous visas from your time in the UK or any visa refusal documents if applicable
- You must ensure that you upload all the documents that are needed to support your application. If you do not provide us with the information we require to make a complete assessment your application this will delay our response to you.
When you have all your documents ready you can complete the application form:
Go to Form