Part-time Jobs and Volunteering Work Fair
Next event: Wednesday 9th October 2013, 11.00am - 3.00pm.
To book a place at the fair, please complete the online booking form. You will be directed to a login page to access the online form, if you have not used the online service before, you will have to create an employer/organisation account. If you have used the service before and require a login or password reminder, please email email@example.com to request this.
The Part-time Jobs and Volunteering Work Fair is a one-day recruitment event. Booking a stand at this event will allow your representatives to meet hundreds of University students and promote:
- Part-time jobs - For students looking for part-time work that will fit around their studies (Up to 20 hours per week) in the Greater Manchester or immediately surrounding areas. These typically have working hours available in the evenings, at weekends or on days when students have no lectures / seminars
- Vacation-period jobs - For students looking for full or part-time over Christmas, Easter or Summer (June to September)
- Volunteering -For students and graduates looking for voluntary opportunities
Cost to attend
For information about charges and costs to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 3m x 2m stand space with a table and two chairs;
- Listing on event website with vacancy information;
- Link to your organisation website;
- Access to main campus parking*
Method of payment
Payment can be made via the University of Salford online shop or you can request an invoice. Please indicate your preferred payment method on the online booking form.
You can sponsor this event to raise the profile of your organisation with University of Salford staff and students and with other organisations.
Standard* Sponsorship Package - £500 + VAT includes:
- Premier listing with company logo on event website with vacancy information;
- Company logo displayed prominently on the cover of the fair guide and marketing material (posters, emails, screensavers);
- Prominent stand position in the exhibition hall;
- Free room hire for 1 year to conduct interviews and/or deliver presentations
- Targeted emails to students groups e.g. specific courses, degree disciplines
A Premium** Sponsorship Package is available which includes assisted recruitment.
*Maximum of two standard sponsors per recruitment fair
**Maximum of one premium sponsor per recruitment fair
Email email@example.com for more information.
Click here for more information about assisted recruitment at the University of Salford.
Who will be there?
Local and national organisations and charities will be attending to promote their opportunities to students and graduates. Exhibitors who attended the 2012 fair included:
207 Manchester Field Hospitals, ABL Health, B2B International, Community Service Volunteers, Deltatre, Flow Caritas, Forever Manchester, Girlguiding, Go Greena, International Service, JD Williams, Man Utd, Manchester YMCA, Mentoring and Befriending Foundation, Mint Staffing Solutions, NOISE, Park Cloud, Renaissance Hotel (Marriott), Salford Royal NHS Foundation Trust, TEDx Salford, The Challenge Network, Together Trust, Trafford Carers Centre, Verve Personnel, Unlimited Potential, BSkyB, Thistle Hotels, Lindley Group, Careers & Employability and USCATS/SASLA and more.